BAŞVURU VE DETAYLAR İÇİN TIKLAYINIZ….
Crossover for Work Antalya, Antalya, Türkiye Uzaktan
- Tam Zamanlı · Orta-Üst Düzey Yönetici
- 1.001-5.000 çalışan · BT Hizmetleri ve BT Danışmanlığı
İş ilanı hakkında
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, Totogi. Have you got what it takes?
The incumbent dinosaur firms that rule the telco software market do not want you to read this. They keep communication service providers (CSPs) 100% dependent on them and unable to innovate, charging outrageous “professional services” fees for simple change requests and making it impossible for CSPs to keep up with rapidly changing technology.
At Totogi, we think it’s time for these dinosaurs to go extinct.
Enter OpenAPIs. With the public cloud as our foundation, we allow CSPs to easily execute changes and innovate in days, not months. Our customers can implement everything independently and quickly, without depending on overpriced software vendors that belong back in the stone age.
This is where a world-class technical writer comes in. You will develop the content that makes our APIs easy for developers to deploy and keep our documentation updated. We know how painful it can be to read bad technical writing, so cold expertise is not enough: your content must be engaging. This role is not for someone who wants only to tweak existing documentation and ensure technical accuracy alone. Your work will include code snippets, example responses, endpoint definitions, etc., as well as how-to videos that further enhance developers’ implementation experience.
If you can write edgy and engaging technical content grounded in strong API proficiency, we want you on our team. Apply now to become Totogi’s in-house expert on the API engine of the future.
What You Will Be Doing
- Reviewing API changes and updating the documentation accordingly for our GraphQL based APIs
- Creating engaging content such as videos and best-practice papers that complement the API documentation to enhance developer experience
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Being directly involved in product or API development
- Writing documentation for traditional telco products that use on-premise charging engines
Technical Writer Key Responsibilities
- Keeping Totogi’s API documentation consistently up-to-date and clear, enabling Totogi’s customers to use and seamlessly integrate our APIs into their own network and make the product easier to use.
- Professional experience documenting APIs and using tools that auto-generate API documentation (e.g. Redocly or Readme)
- Excellent writing skills and an ability to present technical knowledge in a clear and crisp manner
- Excited about creating compelling content that helps customers to use and integrate our APIs into their networks
Totogi is focused on building telco software for the public cloud and is completely redefining how carriers engage with their subscribers to drive customer love! We are a product-driven telco software company made up of some of the best minds from the telecoms industry and the brightest engineering talent across the globe. Change the game with us.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $50 USD/hour, which equates to $100,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult http://www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4828-TR-Antalya-TechnicalWrite
BAŞVURU VE DETAYLAR İÇİN TIKLAYINIZ….