StratejiCo. is the trusted advisor of clients – helping them to build influence in the sectors they operate. With our 30 years of experience and research background, we serve as the only consultancy company which provides customized solutions in areas from strategy to crisis management, from reputation management to Agile transformation.
We are looking for a Moderation and Monitoring Manager who is confident in the digital world to join our team!
Moderation and Monitoring Manager is a highly demanding position for the project management in StratejiCo. with responsibilities including, but not limited to,
- Lead daily moderation, monitoring and user engagement processes across social media platforms following the company’s approved and regulated community guidelines and response matrix
- Lead all reporting
- Identify and communicate issues or opportunities based on comments of the community to other teams and to client
- Represent voice of the consumers and share learnings
- Follow industry-based and social media-based best practices regarding content creation, moderation and administration.
- Align with internal teams of client (Media, Communications, Brand) and anticipate moderation needs depending on the approved calendar, influencer/organic campaign additions to the calendar and miscellaneous news/events that may affect moderation.
Desired Skills & Expertise
We are looking forward to meeting Project Manager candidates who have the following skills and expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable universities
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and communication skills
- Ability to work both alone and as a part of a team
- Ambition to learn new things in a very dynamic environment
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in the following:
- Marketing/Media agency or brand management of social media presence, platforms and moderation.
- Fluency with primary social media channels, tools, etiquette, best-practices, voice/tone, metrics and influencers including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube
- Experience with Social Media Management System (SMMS) tools to manage moderation and workflow across multiple brands and teams.
At StratejiCo., you will get the chance to engage in a value-creating environment by working directly with senior management and clients. Our young, talented and ambitious team will keep you motivated and encourage you to achieve your best.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please introduce yourself by applying for this position with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of your mail should include your name, surname and the abbreviation of the position you are applying (MMM).
Please note that we will not evaluate the applications without CV attachments. Due to our workload, we might not be able to get back to you if we choose not to proceed with your applications. We ask for your patience and understanding.